Three Reasons Why You Should Join Pyraminds
- High-growth startup: Pyraminds has competitive advantage as it uses technology which is market differentiator. With the market expected to grow multiple fold by 2017 and by addressing a relatively new dimensions of market needs, Pyraminds is well-positioned to be a leader in this space.
- True startup work environment: Pyraminds is one of few services companies from India who works in new dimensions of market. We offer a true startup work environment to our employees, giving them the room to innovate and make a difference to our customers. We encourage our employees to think on their feet and take decisions that would positively impact our customer productivity and ROI. Decision-making is another aspect that goes a long way in providing a great environment to our employees.
- Fantastic career prospects: We believe in providing good opportunities to young talented individuals who can take initiatives and demonstrate leadership. Our employees benefits from working on flexible hours and, of course, excellent career growth prospects.
Our Values and Work Culture
Pyraminds has a group of young talented individuals who have brought with them their own unique mix of talent, ethics, and culture into the company.
Our core values are built around the following key guiding principles:
- Customer focus
- Opportunity to realize one’s potential
- Sharing and Open communication
Ours is an ‘open-book’ work culture. All our employees have similar sized work-desks in an open office. We offer ample amenities to our employees, including a meditation room to recharge their batteries and tea/coffee and evening snacks on the house to power you on!
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for talented individuals who share our core values and have the experience and expertise to help the company grow to the next level. We are looking for people who love to see their work deliver value to enterprises across business segments, including banks, manufacturing, telecom, spirituality and government.
If you believe you have the expertise and the experience and share our core values to back it up, write to us with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage you to also add a short cover letter, explaining why you believe you are fit for Pyraminds. That would help us get to you faster!
Software Engineer - Application Development (2+ Years Experience)
Pyraminds is looking for Senior Software Engineer to be part of a development team, responsible for designing and developing high-class Web Applications.
Graduation: Any Engineering Graduate with B.E or B.Tech in any stream
Experience: 2 to 3 years in Development
Added Advantage: Bootstrap, Firebase, AngularJS
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming
Role: Software Engineer
Key Responsibilities / Expectations:
- Excellent team work skills, Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Responsible for managing end to end development
- Strong hands-on experience in Object oriented design and development concepts, Analytical and design skills.
- Experience with high performance websites & webapps catering to thousands of daily traffic
- Deliver guaranteed quality release of webapps
- Work with development teams to create sound architecture designs and implement best practices, team code reviews, stage, branches and merge the code in GitHub
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with positive interactions with other team members.
- Experience in Communication with clients and Requirement analysis capabilities
Audio Video Engineer - Graphics & Creative Experience (0-2 Years Experience)
Pyraminds is looking for Audio Video Editor to be part of a Audio Video Editing team, responsible to edit and render Audio & Videos creatively
Graduation: 12 + 3 Years Graduation in any stream with enthusiasm to learn and work
Experience: 0 to 1 years in Audio & Video Editing
Technologies: Adobe Premiere Pro, Audition, After Effects, FCP, Photoshop and Illustrator
Added Advantage: Avid Pro Tools, Motion Graphics, Animation Creation, YouTube LIVE Streaming, Customizing Vimeo
Industry: Audio & Video
Functional Area: Designing & Creative User Experience
Role: Audio Video Editor
Key Responsibilities / Expectations:
- Passion in Video Editing
- Graphics Creation, Color Correction of Images & Videos
- Noise Removal, Sound Frequency Corrections
- Audio & Video Format Conversion
- Willing to extend and work to complete the project on time
- Burning DVDs in Master Quality
Note: Interested candidates can send their CV to email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be called for interview and no direct walk-ins encouraged.